Important information for the ultimate Westpac OpenAir experience!
Whether you're soaking it all up at The Point or fine-dining at The Lounge, here are a few must-knows to ensure you get the most out of your evening.
Please share these with your guests and we hope you enjoy being part of the Westpac OpenAir experience on Sydney Harbour this year.
- All ticket holders can arrive anytime from 6pm. (The first 500 people entering the cinema will receive a 50g Tony’s Chocolonely bar).
- Before you arrive, be sure to save your tickets to your phone for the smoothest entry.
- Each night from 6pm, DJs from FBi Radio will be pumping up the tunes, creating the perfect summer vibe. Soak up the sounds and the wonderful sunset views while you enjoy some food.
- If you are dining at The Lounge, you can expect full table service with exclusive wines, custom cocktails, and your choice of chef Mike McEnearney’s two or three course dining menus.
- For those enjoying the Chandon Garden and the Westpac Terrace, classic Kitchen by Mike fare will be available for contactless order, via Mr Yum on your smart phone. Your order will then be delivered to you at your table by our lovely waitstaff, so you can sit back, relax, and make the most of the spectacular views.
- General Admission ticket holders have full access to The Point dining area, located at the northern end, where tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once at your table, you can order from the Kitchen by Mike menu via Mr Yum, your food will then be delivered straight to your table. Missed out on a table? Don't stress, there'll be a click & collect option for you too.
OpenAir is a fully licensed venue. Strictly no BYO food or alcohol.
- At The Point General Admission ticket holders have access to the Hendrick's Bar, serving a variety of drinks to suit your taste.
- In the Chandon Garden and Westpac Terrace a drinks menu full of bubbles, cocktails, beer, and quality wines, will be available to order once seated, via Mr Yum, then delivered to you at your table, so you can sit back and enjoy the spectacular views.
- General Admission seating is unreserved. You will be given a seat card upon entry to place on your cinema seat, we recommend doing this before you enjoy food and drinks at The Point.
- Ticket holders to The Lounge, Chandon Garden and Westpac Terrace have reserved cinema seating.
- Seat numbers for ticket holders with reserved seating are assigned at the time of booking and found on your ticket.
- Our seats are comfy, but you're welcome to bring your own cushion or blankets.
We are 100% cashless again this season, so make sure you bring along your credit or debit card.
If you’re concerned about the weather, remember to check our FAQs page. Screenings will only be cancelled if weather presents a danger at Fleet Steps at screening time, ticket holders will be notified the next day regarding exchanges and refunds. See our full terms and conditions here.
We hope you enjoy your evening at the world's most beautiful cinema!